MILETOS & BAFA LAKE
MILETOS & BAFA LAKE
Guaranteed Best Rates!
I.M.X TOUR special tour from Altinkum and other cities of Turkey,
The trip Includes visitıng 2 amazing places near Altinkum, its only 30 minutes from Altinkum to Bafa Lake and 20 minutes to Miletos,
Lake Bafa Nature Park is a lake and a natural reserve situated in southwestern Turkey, The lake used to be a gulf of the Aegean Sea until the Classical period when the sea passage gradually closed by the alluvial mass brought by Büyük Menderes River. The gulf, and later the lake, was named Latmus in antiquity. The southern shore of the lake is traced by the highway connecting İzmir-Kuşadası-Söke to towns such as Milas and Bodrum that are situated in the south. The northern shore of the lake, where steep slopes are covered by wild or semi-domesticated olive trees, is virtually untouched to this day.
Miletos was an ancient Greek city on the western coast of Anatolia near the mouth of the Maeander River in ancient Caria. Before the Persian invasion, Miletus was considered the greatest and wealthiest of Greek cities. Evidence of first settlement at the site has been made inaccessible by the rise of sea level and deposition of sediments from the Maeander. The first available evidence is of the Neolithic. In the early and middle Bronze age, the settlement came under the Minoan influence. Legend has it that an influx of Cretans occurred displacing the indigenous Leleges. The site was renamed Miletus after a place in Crete.
Tour From Altinkum Cost: Per Person €40/ £30
Days: Saturday / Dep: 07:00 Return Approx: 20:00
- Meals mentioned by the itinerary (0-6 Age Free) (7-11 50% off)
- Pick up to/from Altınkum, Didim, Akbük
- Full guided tour
- Services charges and local taxes
- Entry tickets
Not Included: Drinks, tips to guide, driver, personal expenses and optional tours.
Ask for private rates from Altinkum.
PRIVATE TOURING - ask for domestic flights from İstanbul Any Time Of The Year
From Bodrum, İzmir Airports, Kusadasi and Cesme port.
Get A Quote for the following:
- Private Touring A/C private transportation (depending on the size of the group), pick up & drop-off, professional guide, entrance fees. Meals mentioned by the itinerary (0-6 Age Free) (7-11 50% off)
- Pick up to/from airport İzmir, Bodrum or Kusadasi, and Cesme port.
- Full Tour, Service charges and local taxes
- Not Included: Drinks, tips to guide, driver, personal expenses and optional tours
Payment: We accept all major credit cards, Pounds, Euro or USD, and cash.