Golcuk Lake Birgi Town
Golcuk Lake and Birgi Town daily tour from Altinkum
Looking for something interesting? we have a new! daily excursion from Altinkum for you.
This new! tour will take you to a natural wonder and a enchanting view.
First we visit the ULU MOSQUE in Birgi, which reflects the Seljuk empire architecture built in the 1300s, and see the İmam-i Birgivi Tomb, one of the notables of the 1500s. A lovely village has it own character with its own style houses stile and enchanting view, you will feel like you step back in time and witness the old Turkish village life time, then we leave Birgi Town and go to Gölcuk Lake.
After brief information you will having free time for shopping in the organic peasant market and for tea and coffee nature walks by the lake.
Tour From Altinkum Cost: Per Person €40/ £35
Days: / Dep: 07:00 Return Approx: 20:30
- Meals mentioned by the itinerary, Breakfast (0-6 Age Free) (7-11 50% off)
- Pick up to/from Altınkum, Didim, Akbük
- Full guided tour
- Services charges and local taxes
- Entry tickets
Not Included: Drinks, tips to guide, driver, personal expenses and optional tours.
Ask for private rates from Altinkum.
PRIVATE TOURING - ask for domestic flights from İstanbul Any Time Of The Year
From Bodrum, İzmir Airports, Kusadasi and Cesme port.
Get A Quote for the following:
- Private Touring A/C private transportation (depending on the size of the group), pick up & drop-off, professional guide, entrance fees. Meals mentioned by the itinerary,breakfast (0-6 Age Free) (7-11 50% off)
- Pick up to/from airport İzmir, Bodrum or Kusadasi, and Cesme port.
- Full Tour, Service charges and local taxes
- Not Included: Drinks, tips to guide, driver, personal expenses and optional tours
Payment: We accept all major credit cards, Pounds, Euro or USD, and cash.