Ephesus & Artemis Temple Daily Tour
Ephesus is the best-preserved classical city on the Mediterranean and perhaps the best place in the world to get the feeling for what life was like in Roman times. As a strategic coastal gateway to the Eastern World, this Ionian refuge grew to be the second largest city in the Roman Empire, the site of a Christian shrine, and one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. was located over his grave
Legend has it that the Virgin Mary, accompanied by St. Paul, came to Ephesus at the end of her life, circa 37-45 AD. Renaissance church historians mentioned the trip, and it is said that local Christians venerated a small house near Ephesus as Mary's. In 1967 Pope Paul VI visited the site, where a chapel now stands, and confirmed the authenticity of the legend. Also the Basilica of St. John is located near Ephesus.
From Didim Altinkum
€ 40 £ 35
Monday & Thursday / dep :08:30
- Non-Smoking A/C Transportation,
- Pick up & drop-off,
- Professional guide,
- Entrance fees.
- Meals mentioned by the itinerary (0-6 Age Free, 7- 8 Age % 50 off. 9 and over full price)
- Pick up to/from all hotels and accomodations in Didim Altinkum,Yeşiltepe, Mavişehir. From Akbük extra £5 & apollonium extra £ 15 per person
- 1 Full Tour of Ephesus
- Services charges and local taxes.
- Drinks, tips to guide, driver and personal expenses
- Optional tours
*Ask for private rates from Didim Altınkum.
How To Pay
We accept all credit cart, pounds £ , Euro or US$ cash money for the payment of services.