KOS Greek Island
Kos Greek Island from Altinkum
We recommend you to book a day trip or overnight tour, we will organize everything for you, such as transportation, return ferry ticket, pick up and drop-off.
KOS; the south is mountainous while the north has a flat, featureless and a rather monotonous plain. The lack of hills, however, has helped to make cycling a popular holiday activity on the Island of Kos. The combination of sand and sightseeing give Kos a uniquely broad appeal and for an all-in beach holiday Kos must be considered one of the best of the Greek islands. Those looking for more peaceful resorts should head to the west coast.
Tour From Altinkum PER PERSON €35 /£30
Days: Tuesday & Friday Dep: 07:00 Return:20:45
- Pick up to/from Altınkum, Didim,(Akbük extra£5 per person)
- Services charges and local taxes
- Return Ferry tickets and return Transfer
Meals, personal expenses and optional tours.
Ask for private rates from Altinkum.
Ask for domestic flights from İstanbul Any Time Of The Year
İzmir Airports, Kusadasi and Cesme port.
Get A Quote for the following:
- Private Touring
- Pick up to/from airport Bodrum and İzmir, Kusadasi, and Cesme port.
- Not Included: Meals, personal expenses and optional tours
Payment: We accept all major credit cards, Pounds, Euro or USD, and cash